The aim of conference is to engage the participants in meaningful sessions for the exploration on scientific advancements. Speakers need to adhere to the following guidelines to guarantee the success of the session.
1. Time Allocation
|Total Allotted Time
|Regular Oral Presentation
- Each presentation includes 2-5 minutes for preparation and Q&A / discussion.
- All presenters are requested to reach the Online Session Room prior to the scheduled time and complete their presentation on time.
- A reminder will be given by the session chair when 3 minutes were left.
- No commercial advertisements are allowed during the presentation.
2. Presentation Preparation
- Laptops equipped with Windows 10, Microsoft Office 365 Pro English (Word, Powerpoint, Excel) and Adobe Reader.
- LCD projectors, Screens, Laser pointers and Microphones.
- The presentation PowerPoint or PDF should be formatted with figures and tables, plain text is inappropriate.
- Speakers should have their presentation data ready in a memory stick and copy it to the laptop in the session room about 15 minutes before the session starts and make sure the PPT file could be displayed normally.
- All speakers should inform the Session Chair (before the start of your Session) that you are ready to present.
3. Speaker StandardsSpeakers Attire: Speakers are strongly encouraged to dress in business wear during presentations. Speakers should be well knowledgeable in the field of presentation to meet the audience.
Presentation Skills: Presentation would be definitely a topic of importance during conference session. Speakers should rehearse well in advance for the successful presentation with time management.
No commercial Advertisement: No commercial advertisements are allowed during the session.
4. Best Presentation Selection
- Each session will select one Best Oral Presentation, please ensure your Paper ID (MS****) is shown correctly on the first or last page at your presentation file.
- The best presenter of each session will be awarded with free registration for the next MSAM conference.